Please read each item carefully.
- The script is provided virtually for free, or physically for $10.00 at the theater during the first camp day.
- Please note that if you are late to pick up your child from rehearsal, etc., a fee will put into place.
- Throughout the rehearsal process, check back to this page for helpful information & links with the schedule, files (dance recordings, music), costumes, tickets, and more.
- Join the RemindMe for your session number as follows:
- Join by texting "@anniekids1" to 81010
- Join by texting "@anniekids2" to 81010
- Join by texting "@anniekids3" to 81010
- Visit the "Volunteer" button to help us make this show possible!
- Auditions will be held during the camp. Audition materials will be learned at camp.
- What to bring to camp: A water bottle (we have sinks to refill them, but no water fountains). Please have your child wear clothes that are comfortable to dance/move around in. If they have dance shoes, they are encouraged to wear those also (jazz shoes preferred). Please refer to the section below to see what to wear for performances/costume days.
- We'll see you at camp (and be sure to check out our other shows and exciting fall classes)!
SESSION 1 LINKS
- Camp Days (Monday-Saturday): July 12-22 from 10am-12pm (enter through front door)
- Performances: July 23-24 at 7pm, CAST MUST BE THERE AT- 6pm (enter through stage door)
- Camp Days (Monday-Saturday): July 19-29 from 1pm-3pm (enter through front door)
- Performances: July 30-31 at 7pm, CAST MUST BE THERE AT- 6pm (enter through stage door)
- Camp Days (Monday-Saturday): July 26-August 5 from 10am-12pm (enter through front door)
- Performances: August 6-7 at 7pm, CAST MUST BE THERE AT- 6pm (enter through stage door)
We want your child to be as comfortable as possible when changing/trying on costumes, in which we ask that on costume days (we will let you know in the camp & in the RemindMe when these are) & performance days, your child wear the following for under their costume:
- Girls- leotard & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black flats or black jazz shoes.
- Boys- white t-shirt & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black shoes or black jazz shoes.
- Hair- TBD, but most likely simply just styled away from the face so that we can see their smiles!
- Please note: we are not strict on what to wear under costumes, just as long as your child is wearing something over their undergarments & the clothing they wear under costume cannot be seen when wearing a costume. Thanks!
SESSION 2 LINKS
SESSION 3 LINKS