Thank you so much for auditioning! You are all so talented! It was an extremely hard decision (The directors say the hardest show to cast yet!) and we encourage you all to keep trying for bigger roles in the future. We can't wait to work with all of you!
- You must accept your role by TONIGHT or your role will be given away. Accept your role HERE.
- Candy Kids, Candy Man, and Charlie will need black tap shoes.
- There is a required parent meeting Tonight, November 11th 6pm-6:30pm (the first 30 minutes of rehearsal). We will be going over rules and expectations for you and your child
- If you miss a rehearsal or are late, you will be unable to be in the dance, song or scene you missed and you may have lines or solos taken away. Since we only have 2 1/2 weeks to put this show together, we cannot afford children to miss practice. We have had a problem with this in the past. By accepting your role, you know and understand this consequence.
- Masks are required unless you are on stage for a dress rehearsal or performance.
- There is a required parent meeting November 11th from 6-6:30pm (the first 30 minutes of rehearsal). We will be going over rules and expectations for you and your child.
Cast Links - Willy Wonka Jr.