Thank you so much for auditioning! You are all so talented! It was an extremely hard decision and we encourage you all to keep trying for bigger roles in the future. We can't wait to work with all of you!
- You must accept your role by Saturday, October 17th or your role will be given away. Accept your role HERE.
- Candy Kids, Candy Man, and Charlie will need black tap shoes.
- There is a required parent meeting October 19th from 6-6:30pm (the first 30 minutes of rehearsal). We will be going over rules and expectations for you and your child.
- In our last session, Mr. Salt was played by Mrs. Salt. Please change everything in the script from Mrs-Mr. and use the pronouns he/him.
- We still need another spotlight operator for this session. You must be 12+ and very mature. If you know someone who is interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you miss a rehearsal or are late, you will be unable to be in the dance, song or scene you missed and you may have lines or solos taken away. Since we only have 2 1/2 weeks to put this show together, we cannot afford children to miss.
Cast List - Willy Wonka Jr.