Beauty & the Beast Jr.
Please read each item carefully.
- Please accept your role here by September 11th at 2pm, or your role will be replaced by another actor.
- The script is provided virtually for free, or physically for $10.00 at the theater during the first camp day.
- Throughout the rehearsal process, check back to this page for helpful information & links with the schedule, files (dance recordings, music), costumes, tickets, and more.
- Join the RemindMe to not miss out on important updates & announcements: Text "@bandb1" to 81010
- Visit the "Volunteer" button to help us make this show possible!
- What to bring to rehearsals: A water bottle (we have sinks to refill them, but no water fountains). Please have your child wear clothes that are comfortable to dance/move around in if it is a dance/full run-through day. If they have dance shoes, they are encouraged to wear those also on dance/full run-through days. Please refer to the section below to see what to wear for performances/costume days.
- You may view staff & their contact information below.
- We'll see you at rehearsals (and be sure to check out our other shows and exciting fall classes)!
We want your child to be as comfortable as possible when changing/trying on costumes, in which we ask that on costume days & performance days, your child wear the following for under their costume (this may change according to their costume):
VIEW THE COSTUME/HAIR DOCUMENT HERE
- Girls- leotard & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black flats or black jazz shoes.
- Boys- white t-shirt & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black shoes or black jazz shoes.
- Hair- Please view the document here
- Please note: we are not strict on what to wear under costumes, just as long as your child is wearing something over their undergarments & the clothing they wear under costume cannot be seen when wearing a costume. Thanks!
Please note that not all staff is listed.
Director - Terry DeMille (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Music Director/Stage Manager - Sarah Hamilton (email@example.com) (text- (435)429-1157)
Choreographer - Delanie DeMille (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Costume Mistress - Tawny Betts
Assistant Choreographer - Elizabeth Riddell (email@example.com)