Cast Links - Matilda S1
- Underclothing: We want your child to be as comfortable as possible when changing/trying on costumes, in which we ask that on costume try-on, dress rehearsal, & performance days, your child wear the following for under their costume (this may change according to their costume):
- Girls- leotard & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black flats or black jazz shoes.
- Boys- white t-shirt & shorts OR tank-top & shorts. Solid black shoes or black jazz shoes.
- We are not strict on what to wear under costumes, just as long as your child is wearing something over their undergarments & the clothing they wear under costume cannot be seen when wearing a costume. Thanks!
- Costumes: please view instructions here, costumes will be tried on in particular rehearsals (specified on the schedule). Some pieces may need to be provided by the actor, which are detailed in the link.
- Hair & Makeup: please view instructions here.
Please read each item carefully.
1. Please accept your role here by Monday, Jan. 16th, by 2pm, or your role will be replaced by another actor.
2. Join the RemindMe by texting "@matildas1" to 81010.
3. Sign up for your volunteer slot below when the signup is open (we will notify you in the RemindMe).
4. Visit each button below & come back to this page often.
5. Familiarize yourself with the staff for this session.
6. Prep for rehearsals:
- Familiarize yourself with the schedule & which days your child(ren) are called. The detailed schedule can be found in a link on the simple schedule document.
- Bring a water bottle AND pencil (and paper if you're using an electronic script) to all rehearsals.
- Ensure access to the script (pre-ordered & limited-stock copies will be at the theater on the first day, and digital copies are accessed below)
- If you ordered a t-shirt, they are expected to be ready within the next two weeks. Thank you for your patience!
- Wear clothes/shoes comfortable to move in (dance days, see schedule).
- Costume/hair information will be posted here.